As a traditional supplier of component parts, it seemed like a logical transition for us to provide a value-added service in harness manufacturing. We have started to offer this service to customers who do not have a traditional source for terminating their components to cables.
Over time our experience in manufacturing a range of harnesses has increased and in turn our ability to diversify into a vast spectrum of applications. This has ranged from general solder/crimp terminating assemblies for 2 to 20+ core cables, to various other applications. A selection of assembly work are highlighted below.
In addition, having IPC specialists and a Trainer, gives us the confidence to tackle whatever your need may be, from simple to highly specialised, multi-branched harness manufacture.
We have the ability to tackle low-medium volume quantities in-house at our facility in Keysborough, and for medium-high volume quantities, we have a multi-skilled facility for a full turn-key solution. We understand the economic pressures associated with this type of operation, so we will work with you to deliver a solution that meets, both a standard of quality at a marketable cost.
- Save on your component cost
- Ability to design the cable and wire
- Trained IPC specialists
- IPC Trainer
- Dedicated Harness facility
- Multi-national supply chain to reduce costs
- Mil-C 26483 S1 - Solder; application industrial/commercial.
- LEMO connectors - Solder connections; application industrial/commercial.
- Mil-C 26482 SII, DIN Connections. - Crimp and solder connections; application defence.
- LEMO connectors - Solder connections to a crash-test dummy; application commercial/training.
- Mil-C 5015 - Solder connection to junction box; application industrial.
- Mil-C 5015 - Solder connection; application commercial.
- VG 95234/Deutsch - Solder/crimp connection; application commercial.
- VG 95234/AS - Solder/screw connection; application defence.